Webinar: The Nordic Battery Scene
On June 30th, you are cordially invited to attend a webinar looking into the status of the battery ecosystem in Norway and Sweden.
Some of the themes that will be touched upon during the webinar are:
- Actions to contribute to the ambitions and goals in EU’s New Green Deal
- How cooperation between businesses in Norway and Sweden can add value into the battery value chain, to develop, produce and recycle the world’s most sustainable batteries.
The following guests are confirmed on the agenda:
• Welcome by hosts (9am)
• Greeting from Prime Minister Erna Solberg
• Opening by Minister Tina Bru, Norwegian minister of Petroleum and Energy
• Live speech – Mr Maroš Šefčovič – VP European Commission on Europe’s New Industrial Strategy, New Green Deal and upcoming “Legislative measures in support of the Strategic Action Plan on Batteries and Circular Economy.”
• Q&A questions for Šefčovič by Terje Andersen Morrow, Tom Jensen Freyr and Svein Kvernstuen Beyonder.
• Conversation: NHO and Confederation of Swedish Enterprise. Can Norwegian and Swedish cooperation deliver on the Europe? New green deal? Arvid Moss and Fredrik Persson
• Northvolt AB with Emma Nehrenheim- The worlds greenest Lithium ion batteries and the potential for Norwegian and Swedish cooperation
• Announcement “Battery Norway” with Lars Petter Matlby
Registration via the link below -
The event will be moderated by Nora Rosenberg Grobæk; Head of Battery with Invest in Norway (part of Innovation Norway) and Thea Schøyen Special advisor Energy with Innovation Norway in Sweden)
Save the date: June 30th 9am-11.15am
The Webinar will be streamed and you will receive a link in due time.
Partners for the event are: Innovation Norway, Sintef, Eyde Cluster, NHO, Hydro og Northvolt.