Webinar – The new Strategic Research Agenda for Batteries in Norway and Europe
Welcome to this networking webinar hosted by BEACON and Battery Norway. We want to share our knowledge on strategies and opportunities to come to ensure Norwegian stakeholders to be a step ahead.
The BEACON and Battery Norway initiatives support a thriving battery ecosystem in Norway. Bringing together leaders from research, small and medium enterprises, and industry, investors and public authorities, we create a platform to exchange R&I advances, funding opportunities, and inter-disciplinary networking.
SINTEF, leading the BEACON initiative, has actively participated in the European Battery community over the last decade. Dr Edel Sheridan, is the Deputy of the Secretariat of Batteries Europe ETIP with 560 active European stakeholders across the entire battery value chain. In this webinar, she will provide us with in-depth perspectives on the Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) for battery research in Europe. We believe the SRA will lay the foundations for the funding opportunities to come, both in Europe and in Norway.
October 23rd, 09:00-11:30
- The new Strategic Research Agenda for Battery Research in Europe, including European Battery initiatives - Dr Edel Sheridan, SINTEF
- Opportunities for Norwegian stakeholders in the EU Innovation Fund - Anita Fossdal, ENOVA
- Battery initiatives and Stakeholders in Norway - Dr Fride Vullum-Bruer, SINTEF
- National funding opportunities for Battery R&I
- The Research Council of Norway - Andreas Bratland
- Innovation Norway - Eva Langslet
For this we are using the webinar platform Hopin. Note that you need to create a user on Hopin when you register for the event. You can make yourself familiar with the platform by clicking the preview event button. The webinar is free and open for all, so please forward this event information to anyone who could benefit.